Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Oprah, Starbucks and PayPal all have this in common…

 

After The Pivot

After the Pivot; Real Advice On How to Survive A Business Pivot and Make Money by Author Velma “Coco The CEO” Trayham

“People don’t know what to do after a pivot. I explain in clear and simple terms. When failure isn’t an option, my book is available as a guide,” ~ Ms. Trayham.

To tell you the truth, even though I watch Oprah, I didn’t know what the term “Pivot” meant regarding business. Turns out Oprah made this term popular. In After the Pivot, Velma Trayham speaks of why Oprah, Starbucks and PayPal reinvented their brands based on this concept. 

Velma states in her press release, “My books are composed to help people. When I started my company, I didn’t have help. I had long, sometimes overly wordy, books to rely upon. All I wanted was honesty and a concise explanation. I didn’t have time to read two to three hundred pages on a subject. My book caters to the busy professional’s schedule.”

Here’s the deal!

After the Pivot was just released on March 25th. There is still time to receive this book for free (as I did).

“I am giving away 2000 copies to entrepreneur’s on my mailings list.” Velma Trayham. Join the mailing list by going to her website www.Velmacocotrayham.com

 

Velma Trayham

Velma “Coco the CEO” Trayham is a serial entrepreneur and two time author. She owns a liquor Store, a tax franchise, and is co-owner of ThinkZILLA; a branding and public relations firm based in both Houston and Atlanta. Her ventures have led her, and her clients, to achieve maximum publicity, including a feature story on TMZ and on 106.1 The Hits Wisconsin radio with over 75k listeners….read more

 

After the Pivot; Real Advice On How to Survive A Business Pivot and Make Money is Available on Amazon also!

No comments:

Post a Comment