Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Geometric Mandala Adult Coloring Book

DAW Surface Design #adult #coloringbook


Deborah from DAW Surface Design has now ventured into the field of adult coloring books.

A testimonial from Deborah’s Textile Design business ~ “Outstanding Experience I’m so Happy with the print that Deborah created for me as it’s literally what I had in my head. Deborah demonstrated fantastic communication keeping me constantly updated. Work was completed super early. I will be placing another very soon Thank You Deborah.”

Available on Amazon: US CDN UK

Book Description:
Achieve focus, clarity and peace while adding bright and invigorating colors to these unique geometric pattern mandalas. This Geometric Mandalas Adult Coloring Book offers you 50 stunning designs in a variety of patterns including:

  • Circles
  • Squares
  • Rectangles
  • Diamonds
  • Hexagons
  • Pentagons
  • Polygons

Each design is placed on every other page so that the next design will not show through. Some of these mandalas feature simple designs that will allow you to enjoy a quick and easy coloring session. The others are more complex and intricate, with varying line thicknesses and interlocking shapes.

“I'm a surface pattern and textile designer, located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I earned my degree in Computer Graphics in 1993 and started my journey in textiles in 2013.” Deb 

"Achieve focus, clarity and peace...#adult #coloringbook 50 stunning designs #geometric #mandalas"


dawsurfacedesignlogoAuthor Bio:
DAW Surface Design specializes in textile designs and illustrations.

This geometric mandalas adult coloring book is the first in an upcoming series.

For more information, please visit their website at:  http://dawsurfacedesign.net

Available on Amazon - US CDN UK

No comments:

Post a Comment